Adsense

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

04 June 2012

At The End Of One's Rope


FOR:             Toinks
FROM:         Someone Who Hates You
DATE:           June 4, 2012
SUBJECT:    As Stated
______________________________________________________________
This is to inform you that you had officially pissed me off today. I can literally feel my hair kink and my hands fidget. You probably know very well how to raise hackles. Should I compliment you for that? You perfectly ruined my day. *slow claps*  I could've had a wonderful day if not for your wobblers.

Since you’re such a lousy reader, kindly practice the habit of reading with COMPREHENSION. It’ll be for your benefit anyway. And by the way, you should’ve asked first before doing anything you are unsure of. Questions and clarifications will be very well entertained, if there’s any.

In view of the abovementioned, you are hereby given this to refrain yourself getting into my nerves. Please be reminded that commission of an offense of the same nature will be dealt with accordingly and may affect specific standard in our interpersonal relationship and respect for you. This shall serve a Written Reprimand.

For your information and guidance,


“The most basic and powerful way to connect to another person is to listen. Just listen. Perhaps the most important thing we ever give each other is our attention…"
- Rachel Naomi Remen

No comments:

Post a Comment